- Implement the sales strategy for the product positioning over Latam.territories
- Development of new markets
Sobre nuestro cliente
Since its inception in 1967, the "company" has been built on the principle of actively contributing to the healthy eating of its consumers in Mexico and across the world.
The "company" has distribution across 200 territories in Mexico as well as presence in other places, like Cuba and North America.
* Define and implement the sales strategy and general guidelines for the product positioning over the different territories
* Work side by side with Supply Chain, Legal Affairs, Product Development, Sales and Marketing teams for executing the product placement strategies
* Prepare and manage the annual sales and marketing budget for the LATAM territories
* Development of new markets
* Analyze and interpret industry, market, and competitive trends.
* Define business goals, budgets and allocate resources in accordance with the guidelines defined by you.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Self-driven candidate with highly developed leadership skills and ability to carry effective negotiations with different stakeholders. The ideal candidate will show a strong sense of collaboration and a strong focus on results.
* Experience in successfully positioning food and/or consumer goods products within LATAM market
* Advanced Spanish and English, Portuguese desirable.
* Proven experience in designing international sales strategies and product positioning over the LATAM territory
* Management and leadership skills.
* Ability to negotiate contracts
* Analitycal Skills