Investor Reporting Specialist
Growing in a multinational construction company
Professional growing as an Investor Reporting Specialist
Detalles de la empresa
Multinational construction company leade in its sector
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Coordinate, produce, and distribute internal and external monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for the company in Mexico, platform companies, and its public instrument in Mexico.
- Serve as lead for the annual audit of various entities.
- Conduct ongoing research to become and remain familiar with the latest US GAAP, IFRS, and CNBV rules.
- Draft ad-hoc materials for the company in Mexico and its platform companies and investment vehicles, working with heads of functional areas within the Company.
- Prepare, organize and maintain all project-level information for the platform companies and update regularly.
- Maintain track record information for platform companies.
- Perform ad-hoc research projects related to the investments, capital markets, and macroeconomic environment in Mexico and other business research.
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's Degree in related field. Competency in Spanish and English, both written and verbal, at an institutional level. 2+ years of experience in a reporting, finance, or related role; experience in real estate and/or investment management preferred. 2+ years in public accounting. Advanced proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word, including the ability to compose and format financial reports and other presentation materials.
Oferta de empleo
- Competitive perks