- You will work for Page Consulting, the IT as a Service Division of Michael Page
- You will be assigned to one of our global clients in Consumer Goods
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies serving more than 200 countries and territories around the world.
The company is focused on unleashing their full potential by pivoting toward sustainable accelerated growth and embracing a new mission and vision for success in what they call winning with purpose.
We are looking for a strong bilingual (English/Spanish) IT Analyst with deep knowledge in finance systems, ideally with proved experience in similar roles for retail and consumer goods companies.It is a must to have hands on experience on Oracle Essbase and to be able to speak in English while giving support. Role is based out Mexico, any city, but ideally Mexico City area.People outside Mexico will not be considered.Must Have skills
* 5 years relational database experience
* 3 years experience working on a on-premise multi-dimensional Oracle Essbase database
* Must also need to be proficient in both ASO and BSO on-premise Oracle Essbase databases
* Strong SQL skills
* Must know how to use UNIX and be able write MaxL scripts for automated processes.
* Advanced Excel Skills
* Proficient in Smartview
* Analytically proficient
* Advanced conversational English
* Proven experience in finance related systems
Nice to have
* Experience in accounting / supply chain domain
* Advanced VBA Skills
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Who you are?
- You have advanced english communication skills (At least B2).
- You come from an IT support team attending finance applications
- You have worked with international companies and multicultural environments
- You have a lot of expertise in Oracle Essbase, there is nothing we can teach you on it.
- You feel excited about working for a multicultural team with a very dynamic and changing routing
- You live in Mexico and love the idea of working for/with a team based out USA
- You have hands on experience in retail & consumer goods domain
We offer great compensation and Benefits:
- Great salary, based on experience
- 1,900 Vales de Despensa
- 100% Nomina
- Private medical insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Life Insurace (24 Months of Salary)
- 12 Days of vacation
- 30 Days Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
You will be hired initially for 6 months, then indefinite contract will be signed.