- IT HCM
- PROJECT MANAGER
Sobre nuestro cliente
American furniture manufacturer that makes home furniture. Employing more than 11,000 people.
* Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
* Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
* Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
* Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
* Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
* Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule, budget, and any other resources of the project.
* Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
* Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
* Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
* Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
* Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
* HCM project oversight.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a related field.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a must.
* Proven experience in project management.
* Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
* Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
* Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager, or ERP project manager.
* Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
* Experience overseeing a construction project.
* Budget management experience.
* Excellent facilitation skills in a small team setting
* Experience leading multi-disciplinary and geographically dispersed teams
* Strong attention to detail necessary
* Availability to Travel.
Competitive salary and benefits above the law.