- Incident Response
- Threat hunting
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global provider of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries.
The main responsibilities are:
- Assist in Incident Response activities; work with other security analysts (internal and external( to identify malicious threats in the monitored environments.
- Ensure real time monitoring and analysis of events from various information sources within the environment.
- Investigate suspicious and potentially malicious activity within the networks and systems.
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the root cause.
- Implementing information security measures to reduce security risk.
- Participate in the incident response process and forensic investigations.
- Prepare and manage documentation of Information Security Incidents.
- Provide Timely and Relevant Security Reports.
- Monitor Compliance with Information Security Policies and Procedures.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Engineer degree, Computer Science or related field. Vocational training /functional direction / degree: CISSP, CISM, OSCP, CHE, ECSA, GCIA or similar qualifications. Looking for +3 years of experience in SOC Operations, security event analyst or IT security/network related field required. Knowledge in SIEM solutions/incident handling, forensic analysis and evidence handling capabilities. Up to date knowledge of attacker's tactics and techniques. Strong knowledge of networking fundamentals and common network tools. Ability to identify and defend against malicious cyber activity on multiple/heterogeneous networks using both network and host-based cyber data. Fluent English (written and spoken) are necessary.
Competitive salary + benefits above the law