Proven working experience as IT manager supervising IT functions.
Detalles del cliente
Luxury retail company.
Descripción de la vacante
- Implement and maintain technological infrastructure: hardware,software, networks, data centers, facilities and related equipment.
- improve the efficiency ofbusiness processes.
- Accountable of implementation of the IT guidelines.
- Monitor operational requirements, research strategies and technological solutions.
- Evaluate and prioritize user needs and systems functionality, ensuring that IT facilities meet these needs preserving quality service by establishing and enforcing standards.
Perfil del candidato
BS in computer science, engineering or similar field, MA will be a plus. Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis of hardware and software (SAP/Retail system/customer platforms/project Management/e-commerce/e-invoicing). Expertise in data management and data governance. Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and system installation. Ability to manage personnel. Experience in controlling information technology budget. Excellent organizational and leadership skills. Outstanding communication abilities. Analytical and problem solving talent and attention to detail.
Oferta de empleo
Base salary plus benefits.