- IT COORDINATOR, SUPPORT
Sobre nuestro cliente
RETAIL LUXURY BRAND, LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY
The person will be responsible of all the IT activities of the local department from end user daily support to the development of new corporate or local IT projects.
Also will guarantee the appliance of the corporate IT standards, coordinating the budget and local expenses and resources for the department.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
experience in luxury retail companies, textile, sports, exclusive sales, etc., is necessary.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision in according with the corporate standards and guidelines.
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Keep current with the latest technologies in according with corporate systems and recommendations.
- Oversee local projects and project portfolio, assist and support corporate resources in project development and rollout inside the territory.
- Practice asset management for IT hardware, software, and equipment.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization's executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- in charge of ERP (SAP) implementation and follow up.
benefits above the law
hiring with the company