- Lead a matrix team of PPM professional
- focus on guiding, coaching and supporting PPM to deliver value for the business
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational communications, advertising, public relations, technology company
- Leads a matrix team of PPM professionals, as well as business representatives, focusing on guiding, coaching and supporting them to deliver value for the business
- Responsible for the mobilization and delivery and active management of multiple projects across our portfolio encompassing the E2E lifecycle - ie planning, resourcing, deliverable tracking, benefits and cost tracking and realization, risks, issues, dependencies, assumptions, reporting, change, governance
- Collaborates with a diverse multi-disciplinary global team to understand business needs and outcomes and works closely with key stakeholders across the company to deliver
- Leads continuous improvement of processes and procedures across the team and inputs into the overall framework with a focus on continually evolving best practices, tools and standards for mobilization and delivery; ensuring that these are adopted universally across the delivery portfolio and continually improved
- Convenes third parties, including strategic partners and highly skilled PPM contractors, to bring external best practice and improve alignment in ways of working across the wider PPM community
- Inputs, develops and professionally supports the wider team of Project Management practitioners, building and embedding of continuous improvement and the learning journeys needed to build capability and technical expertise in the team
- Responsible for all people leadership activities for the Projects they lead, ie hiring, developing, input into performance evaluation
- Actively sponsor and champion the shift to agile methodologies, in line with broader IT Transformation ambition and agenda, supporting teams as we continually look to improve flow
- Within this role you will form part of the PPM practitioners pool and will be allocated to future projects to support your development and business needs
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Extensive project management experience, with demonstrated capability of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven track record of successful mobilization and delivery of ambitious, strategic, and operationally complex projects with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Proven track record as a people leader and influence with motivational and engagement skills including the ability to lead globally dispersed teams throughout all levels of the organization.
- Story telling with data - strong skills in building the case for change, identifying the business outcomes, value proposition for the respective area
- Experience in tracking and reporting project management tools & dashboards
- Experience in delivery methodologies (e.g. SAFe, Scrum, waterfall)
- Experience working in an Agile team as a Scrum Product Owner or Scrum Master is beneficial
- Desirable experience in delivering ERP project roll outs.
- Must have experience working on large scale, global deliveries, in geographically diverse project teams across multiple time zones.
Competitive salary + Benefits above the law