Lean Manufacturing Engineer
Develop and implement continuous improvement strategies to create Lean mentality
Work closely with Management Team to set the pace for business transformation
Detalles de la empresa
Global manufacturing company with presence world-wide. Specialized in the metal-work industry.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
* Develop a robust CI strategy in partnership with the Management team and key business stakeholders.
* Implement and support environment change across the organization (Manufacturing Plant)
* Provide project management, analytic and research skills and expertise.
* Report on progress of projects, understanding the risks, dependencies, budgets, resourcing, issues, critical milestones and actions necessary to ensure success
* Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization
* Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
* Implement all CI Program as 5S, EAD´s, Workshop, Recognition program, Standard Organization, Road Map
* Work with management team to achieve the saving goals of the company.
* Set department objectives/Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
* Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required
Perfil del candidato
Relevant Industrial Engineering degree is preferred. Background in Lean Manufacturing (Waste analysis, VSM, Kanban, Kaizen, JIT, 5S, SMED, TPM, TT, Spaghetti Chart, Standard work, GEMBA, Andon System, EADs, Standard Organization, visual factory). Lean Six Sigma certified. Background in people management and project management. Qualified trainer in advantageous.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.