You have E&P expertise
You want to grow within an international O&G company
Detalles del cliente
International upstream Oil & Gas company with operations in Mexico.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Be responsible for for supporting all functional areas of Mexico with legal expertise
- Review and analyze obligations under various transaction documents
- Interact directly with the company's partners to assure compliance with applicable contracts
- Prepare regular governmental communications and flings. Interact directly with representatives of various governmental agencies
- Develop, negotiate and administer draft agreements or contracts to protect interests, including supply and services agreements, distribution, marketing, intellectual property issues and licensing, agency, and other commercial agreements.
- Provide drafting, negotiation and other legal support to the Company's Mexico operations team, including procurement of products and services, capital expenditures, and real estate leases or purchases.
- Provide legal advice related to other business activity and environmental matters.
- Manage all Mexico governance matters.
- Implement legal processes and adhere to procedures to protect rights and privileges of the organization and fulfillment of its obligations.
- Manages the activities of external counsel in order to ensure proper, timely and cost effective support.
- Seek advanced legal advice from external counsel in specialized areas of law.
- Ability to understand legal issues and advise clients across multiple legal jurisdictions.
Perfil del candidato
Minimum of 7 years of experience oil & gas legal environment. E&P preferred. LLM, Juris Doctorate, and/or degree in law.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package