Logistics and Customs Administrator
Assess opportunities to expand the company's participation in FTA
Establish a routine for Risk Assessment to ensure trade compliance activities
Detalles del cliente
Global manufacturing company, with manufacturing campuses in North and South America and Asia.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Work directly with US and Mexican brokers and carriers to resolve delays, improve processes, and maintain compliance with all government agencies
- Establish a routine for Risk Assessment to ensure all trade compliance activity is performed in accordance with government regulations, and that policies and procedures are being followed
- Manage, through the use of VUCEM, all of the following: Annex 24, Annex 31, IVA Certification, IMMEX, NEEC, PROSEC, REGLA 8va, etc.
- Assist with NAFTA qualification of finished goods, comprehensive knowledge of rules of origin and free trade agreements
- Conduct process to ship code bills and check requests
Perfil del candidato
Bachelor's degree in International Administration or Business. Minimum of 5 year's experience in import-export trade compliance. Experience interpreting trade agreement regulations and applying that knowledge and analysis of products. Advanced English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.