- Coordinate machining operations ensuring productivity, quality and safety.
- Create and administrate budget, projects and flor management
Sobre nuestro cliente
International Automotive company focused in aluminium foundry and machining.
* Coordinate and oversee operations in machining processes ensuring that the highest level of productivity, safety and quality are maintained at all times
* Ensure customer service and maintain positive relationships with customers and providers
* Identify operational improvements in all machining processes
* Lead initiatives that are consistently oriented towards operational excellence
* Create a work environment conducive to employee morale and motivation to accomplish performance objective
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Bachelor's degree - Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 6 to 8 year's experience in manufacturing process (machining process).
- Experience in the Automotive Industry
- Strong operation knowledge in CNC machining, lathes and industrial robots
- Strong background in CNC programming, metal cutting tools, clamping devices, SPC, PFMEA, PCP.
- Experience in budget creation and administration
- Ability to work through others to achieve job activities.
- Strong focus on shop floor management.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying, analysing and solving problems.
- Experience and knowledge in CI tools (lean manufacturing, six sigma and cost of quality).
- Advanced English is a must.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
Attractive compensation package