- Maintenance Engineering, Building Maintenance, Industrial Ing. and Projects
- Optimal, cost-effective development & implementation of manufacturing methods
Sobre nuestro cliente
International manufacturer of automotive parts.
- Prepare, review, and approve quotations for labor, tools, and equipment to support business unit requirements.
- Participate in engineering designs as well as review, evaluate and approve plans, routes, specifications and related documents.
- Generates requisitions for the acquisition of equipment and tools.
- Evaluate and resolve production problems associated with equipment, maintenance and/or manufacturing methods. Implement root cause analysis and engage with Manufacturing Engineers and Technicians in methods to solve the problem.
- Works in conjunction with the Areas of Production and Engineering for the introduction of new processes.
- Ensure that maintenance programs keep machinery and equipment in optimal condition.
- Develops the budget and ensure the cost effectiveness of maintenance activities. Achieve optimal levels of employees with the lowest cost, expense, overtime and raw material to meet the annual budget.
- Provide direction for troubleshooting, provide quick solutions to improve working relationships.
- Responsible for applying all requirements related to EMS, ISO9001/14001 according to your position.
- Among the activities to be carried out are the following environmental information, indicated but not limited to: Knowledge and understanding of the environmental policy of the plant, which must be followed and promoted, including the established environmental goals as well as the knowledge and identification of environmental aspects and impacts of the activities of its area or process, the focus on continuous improvement, maintaining the required operational controls, the correct management, identification and segregation of materials chemicals and waste
In relation to responsibility and authority in matters of safety, hygiene and the environment:
It is the employee's responsibility to work safely, hygienically and in an environmentally responsible manner; focused but not limited to the prevention of incidents and accidents in your work area, section and colleagues.
Reinforcing the hygiene and safety measures indicated, as well as the participation in the company's environmental and safety programs, such as but not limited to: The segregation of materials; environmental certifications; health and safety hygiene programs that are carried out and in the way that your participation is determined or requested
In relation to the authority, all employees have the authority to stop processes, operations or activities that represent a risk in terms of safety, hygiene and / or environment, and that could result in an accident or serious event, as well as impact on the environment.
Given the sensitivity of a decision of this type for the affectation that it represents, it is requested and recommended to have justification, objectivity and common sense.
Purpose: transform to a better life
Key drivers: Create best work experiences in a sustainable manner, with continuous improvement
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Engineering degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or equivalent
- 10+ years of proved experience in manufacturing industry
- Experience leading engineering and manufacturing technicians' groups to solve problems and support new processes.
- Bilingual Spanish - English
- One of its priorities is the management of maintenance staff requirements.
- Must have knowledge on PM systems and general maintenance policies and procedures related to the manufacturing environment.
- Expert in all maintenance activities such as motors, PLC, controls and programming, pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance.
- Technical skills in manufacturing processes and methods including flow and distribution of production equipment and tool specifications, as well as improvements in cost.
- MS Office skilled.
- Experienced in organizing and leading multiple priorities by using root analysis and problem solving techniques
- Experience in pressing equipment, automated processes, steel forming and bending agents and press systems. Specific knowledge of metal forming and connection processes, thermoformed, conveyors, fixtures, machine and tools.
- Knowledge of tools and fixtures required for cutting steel, mechanical presses and roll forming, thermoforming and foaming equipment, as well as having the ability to read and interpret designs, drawings and schematics.
- Extensive knowledge in understanding PLC, pneumatic and engine controls, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Experience in time improvements and reduction of waste in processes.
- Ability to work closely with other departments and to lead engineers and maintenance technicians.
Attractive compensation package plus benefits above the law.