- Play a key role in the overall success of our organization.
- Responsible for the maintenance and facilities area
Sobre nuestro cliente
International Manufacturing Automotive Company
- Execute and Supervise the scheduled tasks and installations in the production areas.
- Ensure and oversee all EH&S & OSHA rules and regulations are in force.
- Execute and Supervise the preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance to the equipment.
- Supervise external personnel (contractors) who
- perform work inside the production lines.
- Provide support to the areas that require it
- Participate in the brigades
- Provide support and training to his team mates and maintenance technicians as required.
- Perform the compliance to procedures and
- instructions of the area.
- Perform the maintenance, control and filling of
- the documentation generated.
- Respond to any emergency in his area
- Comply with the quality, security and environment standards procedures and instructions (those applicable)
- Complete reports.
- All those activities generated as a result of
- changes, requirements and/or improvement in the
- process of the applicable area Chemical products handling & Aspects and
- environmental analysis
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* BS in Engineering. 6+ years of maintenance experience, ideally in a management role in global companies. Master`s degree in engineering management or business administration preferred. Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a time line-driven environment. International experience is a plus. Experience in automotive industry is a plus. Molding injection process is a must. Advanced English is a must.
Attractive compensation package