- You have worked as an auditor in a consultancy firm and as internal auditor
- You have experience in the pharma or automotive industry
Sobre nuestro cliente
Growing international pharmaceutical company.
- Assure IFRS compliance.
- Develop policies and procedures along with the organisation.
- Lead Internal Audits.
- Review key processes and identify risks and suggest mitigation/corrections.
- Manage Internal Controls: Policies and PNO's (site owner, guardian of process compliance, assure all documents are updated).
- Support external audits.
- Support Internal control and internal audit for LATAM countries.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, Industrial Engineering, Economics or Administration. Master's degree in finance, business administration, MBA or equivalent is desirable. Fluent English mandatory. 2-5 years of experience in internal control or business process and controls areas, 2-3 years of experience in audit area. Specific knowledge in IFRS and the pharmaceutical company.
- Attractive compensation package