- Lead the Chemical Vapor Deposition process from start up to mass production
- Purchase and arrange the production equipment, materials, and product parts
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global manufacturing company with clients in over 50 countries
The main responsibilities are:
- Lead the manufacturing process from start up to mass production. Purchase and arrange the production equipment, materials, and product parts after communicating with the client about the design specifications.
- Design and conduct research programs about the current state of manufacturing as well as study possibilities of new manufacturing capabilities.
- Maintain broad knowledge of product design, manufacture, and assembly techniques.
- Develop and implement product quality standards, through CMM and R&R testing
- Conducting prototype and engineering tests for design verification
- Helping and supporting manufacturing, to achieve safety, quality, efficiency and throughput goals, identifying opportunities to improve
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor's Degree in materials, chemical, or mechanical engineering. Master's or PHD in chemical or materials engineering is a strong plus. Minimum five year's experience in Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) or Hot Filament Chemical Vapor Deposition (HFCVD) manufacturing process, with Diamond, Tungsten, Titanium or Carbon. Experience with quality standards and testing, such as R&R in CMM machines. Able to handle multiple projects as required. Valid passport is required. Highly analytic and hands-on experience. Availability to relocate to the USA, and travel to Mexico and other countries as required
Attractive compensation package.