- Responsible for keeping proper levels in key metrics as backorders and past due
- Determining the appropriate production requirements in order to satisfy customer
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global provider of medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. Over 14,000 employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what they do every day makes a difference.
- Guides others planners in the overall planning and helps manage the resources necessary to fulfill it.
- Supervise, cooperates with planned orders and analyze for maximum satisfaction of customer requirements.
- Supervise, review and analyze the capacity according to customer requirements and communicate findings to site management and to corporate planning department.
- Provides support to identify bottlenecks and items that would inhibit the completion of schedule. Make recommendations to correct problems. Evaluate man-hour requirements and make data-driven recommendations and the need for overtime.
- Develop and supervise with planning and manufacturing teams weekly manufacturing schedules.
- Provides support and participate in all Back-orders meetings with Corporate and sister plants.
- Monitor system wide inventory levels (Raw Material, Sub-assemblies, Finish Goods).
- With Supervisors, establish priorities of orders based on each department's capacity to insure due dates can be met adjusting plan if possible to optimize the use of workforce and to minimize overtime.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
3 years related experience as a buyer/planner in a manufacturing environment with exposure to MRP planning and scheduling systems.
- MRP System, SAP preferred
- Experience in field related to medical devices and Transfer Projects (desirable)
- Advanced English
Medical manufacturing company is looking for a Master Scheduler / Planner. They offer an attractive salary income + additional benefits.