- Ensures the supply of raw material for production and delivery to customers
- SAP Knwoledge
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global Automotive Company
The main responsibilities are to:
- Receive the company's planned production schedule, which is based on customer demand.
- Analyze the current inventory levels of raw material and determine the quantity of raw material to order from suppliers.
- Check the materials planning parameters in the SAP system
- Ensures the issuance of purchase orders and / or releases to suppliers and monitors suppliers who are shipping as required.
- Perform and analyze the inventory levels in system and physical. Report discrepancies to ensure the veracity of the system.
- Ensures return of empty equipment to suppliers.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor degree. English (Advanced). 3-5 years experience in the automotive industry in the logistics area or Supply Chain.
TPM and Lean Manufacturing principles. Computer skills (SAP, Excel, Access). Knowledge of Kan Ban, Import / export, Supply Chain
- Competitive salary with superior benefits.