- Prestigious retail manufacturer is looking for its next M&P Director for LATAM.
- With a market presence in more than 100 countries on six continents.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Prestigious global manufacturer and retailer founded in early 1980´s and markets its products in more than 100 countries on six continents with more than 6,000 points of sale.
* Hindsight product performance and communicate key needs for product development and timelines.
* Assess and adopt global assortment and ensure local development needs are incorporated.
* Champion new product development and innovation pipeline.
* Drive operational excellence through superior store allocation and replenishment and ensuring demand planning forecast accuracy.
* Lead OTB planning monthly by channel.
* Ensure merchandising performance KPIs and achieve sales, store inventory and adoption KPIs.
* Proactively communicate risks and opportunities according to forecast and budget plans.
* Optimize current revenue, CAPEX, OPEX.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Professional with a field of study (preferred) in Merchandising, Marketing, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or other field.
Must have: MBA or Master in Finance.
* 10+ years in merchandising, planning and allocation and demand planning experience (preferably for various countries in Latin America).
* 5+ years managing a business unit with small-medium teams.
* Experience with assortment and price segmentation.
* Experience in OTB management for multiple stores.
* Profound knowledge and comprehension of the Latin American marketplace.
* Experience overseeing the business unit's KPIs.
* Experience overseeing the CAPEX/OPEX for the assigned business unit.
* Background in procurement (plus).
* Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PPT).
* MUST HAVE: Advanced english level.
Competitive compensation package.