Set up aluminum casting modular and flexible operations
Develop welding techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment
Detalles del cliente
Global automotive manufacturing company, with manufacturing campuses in North America, South America, and Asia.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Solve welding problems, and establish new procedures
- Follow welding codes and procedures (ASME, AWS)
- Prepare technical reports as result of research, development and preventive maintenance investigations
- Evaluate new developments in welding field for possible application to current welding problems or production processes
- Provide periodic reports to corporate on the progress toward achieving the objectives
- Direct and coordinate technical personnel in performing inspections to ensure worker's compliance with established welding procedures, restrictions, and standards
Perfil del candidato
BS in Metallurgical Engineering. Minimum 4 years of experience in TIG (GTAW) welding. Hands-on and able to teach and lead a group of technicians. Knowledge of ASME, AWS codes. MIG welding is a plus. Willing to travel. Advanced English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.