Mobile Service Lead Evangelist
Support developers in app-development, testing, promotion and monetization.
Build an open and win-win ecosystem for partners, app developers, and consumers.
Detalles de la empresa
Big technology solutions company
Descripción de la vacante
The role is to build an open and win-win ecosystem for partners, app developers, and consumers leveraging hand-held devices, global platform services, and industry resources.
- Managing and developing relationships with the local developer community.
- Representing and promoting mobile services including core and new technologies in formal and informal industry gatherings and fora, whether on live events, on media or on social platforms.
- Providing customer-centric technical support to app-developers from communities and businesses, focusing on improving the developer's experience.
- Supporting business partners in developing, deploy and maintain applications in a mobile app distribution platform.
- Working with the R&D team to develop app-developer oriented technical tutorials/documents and sample code, as well as to improve products and services, such as IDE, API.
Perfil del candidato
- Degree in science and engineering discipline is essential, studies and interest in the business (e.g. MBA) are desirable.
- At least 3 years of professional programming experience in native apps for Android using Java and/or Kotlin.
- Experience with Android software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause.
- Prospect of software developer, able to analysis and resolve development and deployment issues, and provide seamless support to app-developers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proven public speaking and presentation track records
- Highly professional with the ability to deliver quality work under pressure and on tight schedules.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive salary + Benefits