NPI & Foundry Process Engineering Manager
Improve manufacturing processes, oversee production and quality control.
Responsible for implementation of manufacturing processes and new products.
Detalles de la empresa
International Manufacturing Automotive Company is looking for a NPI & Foundry Process Engineering Manager.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Develop new programs for aluminum casting processes.
- PPAP and APQP implementation.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Ensures continuous improvement in process, cost, quality and production.
- Manage product design and development for new and existing products.
- Determine manufacturability and cost of new products.
Perfil del candidato
10+ years of experience in the Automotive Industry. Industrial, Mechanical and/or Metallurgy related professional studies. Preferably with master's degree or post graduate studies, advance English is a must.
With extensive experience on planning and execution of projects for operations process improvements and deep understanding of Aluminum Foundry process:
- Low pressure casting process.
- Heat Treatment process
- Structural analysis of aluminum alloys.
Oferta de empleo
100,000 - 120,000 MXN. Plus benefits above the ones given by law.