O2C Banking Support Manager- Costa Rica
we are looking for O2C Banking Support Manager in San José.
Works alongside their line manager to ensure KPI's are achieved.
Detalles del cliente
Important Multinational company.
Descripción de la vacante
The principals responsibilities are:
- Full oversight of the SAP modules, middleware and interfaces that enable the transmission of payment and deduction files to our banking partners and external service providers
- Works alongside their line manager to ensure KPI's are achieved, this is done by governing and supporting the service provider's teams responsible for the region
- Identifies improvements and implements change with clear outcomes of improvement and standardisation
- Strong ability to resolve issues partnering with the service provider to implement change as required
- Leads process improvement for own area and can demonstrate measurable improvement year on year.
- Clear focus on end to end process performance across the business. Builds and maintains strong enterprise partnership for delivery (Finance, IT and the wider business)
- Maintains performance within allocated budgets
- Stable and reliable transmissions, Error free data exchanges, Effective process and system change implementation
- Cost to serve reduction, Standard processes across globe
- Changes process to avoid similar issue occurring again
- Service provider and T&E costs do not exceed budget for the FY
Perfil del candidato
Deep knowledge of business-to-business Banking Process Management and Assessment and how this has been implemented across a large geographical region or the globe within a multinational organisation or financial institution
Experience in co-managing Banking Partners, experience with high volume payment allocations within a multinational organisation, knowledge and the practical management of banking systems, such as; SAP, e-Pay, Cyclone
Has experience managing risk related to the transfer of funds across the region and the globe,
Able to communicate at all levels within the organisation and with strong communication and stakeholder management drive a change agenda to delivery and benefits. Energetic and self-motivated qualified or experienced finance or IT professional
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive salary package.