- Manage, control and implement improvements to products and/or processes
- To provide solutions that efficient the times, processes, products and resources
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational Industrial Seals and Packers Company
- To Optimize assets and budgets assigned to the Operations area.
-To implement and control improvements to products manufactured by the company. Make economic and investment decisions up to the limits set forth in company policies.
- To assume the commitment of confidentiality in the handling and use of information.
- To control and manage the human resources in charge to ensure a high performance
- To follow up on costs, price list and special quotes as well as sales negotiations.
- To negotiate with Labor Union, agreements and policies.
- To manage and provide support to optimize projects and developments to engineering, manufacturing,
- To maintenance and planning as well as allocation and monitoring of these projects and objectives with support in the work program of each area.
- To manage and support demand analysis, inventory control and reduction of inventories by manufacturing or purchase via statistics.
- To coordinate MRP ERP meetings presenting results obtained.
- To elaborate and control budgets of the different areas that integrate the Operations Management.
- To manage and support maintenance, plant and office restructuring (LAY-OUT), safety and hygiene.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Gender: Indistinct
- Experience: Experience of more than 10 years as Industrial Engineer; General Accounting; Finance; Administration; Manufacturing Operations; Budgeting; Standards Iso 9000, 14000, MRP II, ERP Case A and Government measures of safety and industrial hygiene.
- Education: Engineering with specialization in Production Processes
- Career or Degree Desired: Industrial Mechanical Engineering
- Languages Required: Advanced English
- Desirable companies: Metalworking, industrial seal manufacture, pumps, lubricants
- Salary According Experience
- Benefits Above the Law