- Work with suppliers for outside processing orders deliveries
- Logistics coordination - freights between Plants and to end customers
Sobre nuestro cliente
One of the largest, most respected processors and distributors of carbon steel products in North America.
The main responsibilities are:
- Planning and coordination with external processors for steel cuting, fabrication, stamping and coating.
- Create matrixes with all customer specs for the correct outside processing, update vendor item descriptions / customer externals accordingly.
- Inventory control (AX vs Physical) - Establish a cyclic inventory program for all OP vendors
- Scrap reconciliation - bring back all scrap generated for WOs processing and/or make sure is getting full compensation according to established agreements
- OP Costs revision - analyze OP costs, present at least two different options and make sure all processing costs are approved prior by the commercial and purchasing manager
- Administrative follow up related to vendor deliveries: review pricing discrepancies, payment to suppliers, and any needed suppliers documentation as well
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Bachelor's degree in engineering, administration or similar. Experience of 2 years in a similar position, result oriented and innovative profile. English proficiency is a must.
Attractive compensation package with benefits above of those of the law