- Global SaaS Unicorn
- Restaurant POS & Delivery Application Partners
Sobre nuestro cliente
As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 100 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
We work with food delivery platforms such as Rappi, Uber Eats, DiDi Food and customers such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, Unilever and your local takeaway too!
- You aim to understand the motivations and needs of our partners and know how to approach ensuring their success.
- You are guiding technical integrations.
- You will implement & foster commercial agreements with our partners
- You maintain close communication with partners, whether it's by phone, by mail, by video call, by on-site visits. You make it work and solve their toughest challenges.
- Through collaborative marketing efforts, you guide new partners and develop a range of materials including guides, how-to articles, webinars, training.
- You cooperate with the operations team to improve on internal processes.
- You contribute as a member of the mid-market team to achieve the overall strategic group objectives.
- You achieve or exceed monthly sales quotas, including deals closed.
- You meet prospecting and business development goals.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
3-4 years of relevant professional expertise in the B2B software space working in partnerships or business development.
Experience in the hospitality/food tech industry, with a background in POS or Channel, is a big plus.
Technically savvy, you aren't afraid to read through API documentation.
You are interested in the digital world (software/mobile) and have the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Based in Mexico City.
Advanced English is a must.
60,000 MXN - 80,000 MXN + bonus
Medical Insurance, Meal vouchers (vales despensa), Christmas bonus