- You will work for PageConsulting, the IT as a Service Division of Michael Page
- You will be assigned to one of our US customer leader in technology
Sobre nuestro cliente
Our client helps businesses transform their physical venues into intelligent spaces. From data capture, predictive analytics and engagement, to helping customers quickly navigate complex venues, we are the Google Maps and Analytics of the physical world. With over 140 million users worldwide across 50,000 venues, Our customer works with a number of major brands. Their employees over 100 full-time staff with offices in the UK (HQ), US, Chile, Spain, and Australia. Also has an active partner base of 2,000 in over 100 countries.
PurposeTo build sustainable partner relationships and drive consistent growth ensuring partners are held to account to increase our product attachment rate.
Reporting to the Head of LATAM and a key part of the LATAM commercial team which reports into the Chief Revenue Officer. This is a highly dynamic team comprising; new logo sales, customer expansion and renewal, business development, customer success and solution engineering.Experience
● 5+ years in partner management experience
● 3+ years experience building effective enablement programmes.
● Ability to navigate and build relationships in large, complex partner accounts
● Ability to develop, execute and measure high touch enablement plans for partners
● Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence and develop effective
working relationships at multiple levels
● Advanced level English skillsKey Objectives
1. Improvement of services, resource management, and the overall effectiveness of partners.
2. Partner onboarding. Enabling our partners to succeed, driving change and improvements that provide a brilliant partner experience.
3. Partner enablement
a. Create and deliver a Go to market plan
b. Identify areas of opportunity to provide enablement resources and methodologies
c. Facilitate and capture requirements and business needs of multiple stakeholders.
d. Create and execute according to agreed plan
4. Effectively conduct annual, quarterly and monthly meeting cadences across departments
5. Achieve recurring positive NPS scoring
6. Prequalification of RFPs and partner's requirements
7. Improve commercial and success conditions to increase solution attachment rate, and therefore revenue.
8. Mentor and coach partner's teams to embed sales processes and best practices
9. Work as part of a team to create shared learnings and momentum across regions
10. Ensure that the customer brand will consistently be the vendor of choice
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Attributes we look for
● Natural curiosity
● Strong work ethic
● High intelligence
● Energy and passion
● Strong communication
● Relationships building
● Driven to achieve business goals
● Strategic planning mindset
We offer great compensation and Benefits:
- Up to 95,000 MXN per month/ Gross (Based on experience)
- Compensation plan with escalators
- 1,900 Vales de Despensa
- 100% Nomina
- Private medical insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Life Insurace (24 Months of Salary)
- 12 Days of vacation
- 30 Days Christmas Bonus (Aguinaldo)
You will be hired initially for 6 months, then indefinite contract will be signed. You will have the opportunity to become an employee of our client after 12 months.