- +5 years with PHP, experienced with Symfony (or Laravel) and Doctrine ORM.
- Knowledge in SOLID, Dependency Injection, Domain Driven Design and TDD.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Fast-growing Healthcare company
- Bachelors in Computer science, equivalent degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience with PHPUnit, automated testing and/or TDD.
- Experienced in OOP backend technologies PHP.
- Master in using MVC frameworks (Symfony and Doctrine is preferred, but experience with others such as Laravel, Zend is O.K.)
- Database Knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Redis, Memcache, etc)
- Knowledge in SOLID (object-oriented design).
- Hands-on with Design, Coding, Debugging and Testing
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA
- Experience with cloud infrastructure is preferable.
- Autonomous and Key player willing to learn and experiment with new technologies.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Design and develop software with high quality and take ownership. Mentor and perform code reviews for other developers. Work collaboratively in an Agile team, Product and UX team on project specifications and estimations. Participate in full development life cycle including planning and code reviews. Build applications that can easily scale to the demands of Livestream traffic. Ensure the best technical design and approach with an aim for continuous improvement. Implement major new features, feature improvements and bug fixes.
Attractive Salary + Benefits