SAP, Automotive experience, Advanced English
Controlling, cost integration, job stability
Detalles de la empresa
German familiar automotive company, leader in global technology for the production of highly complex strip and wire parts and assemblies.
Descripción de la vacante
* Analysis and interpretation of financial results, in order to evaluate the profitability of the company's operation.
* Ensure, together with the Finance Director, that the forecasts and budgets (operating profit, added economic value) are aligned with the strategic plans of the company, and take the necessary measures for their alignment.
* Supervision of the activities of the Financial Department. (Inventories, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury, Costs, Fixed Assets and Taxes)
* Ensure that all the transactions and policies necessary for the monthly and annual closing process are correctly recorded.
* Ensure the integrity and accuracy of financial information.
* Support, develop and ensure compliance with the information and reporting requirements of the company.
* Preparation of monthly forecasts (Forecast)
* Coordination and preparation of the annual Budget (Budget and LRP)
* Preparation and presentation of the monthly results to the company. (Earnings calls).
* Promote and ensure compliance with legal, fiscal and corporate obligations.
* Provide information to the management team to support decision-making.
* Support and coordination in carrying out physical inventories.
* Quotation of new products and preparation of AR's
* Support in special projects of the company where support or financial analysis is required.
Perfil del candidato
* 3-5 years of previous experience on a similar position
* Knowledge of SAP is required
* Advanced English is a must
* Responsible, proactive, analytic, hands on and able to work under pressure
Oferta de empleo
Competitive Salary and Benefits above the law