Provide accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and interpretations
Lead monthly closing processes in Controlling and Accounting
Detalles de la empresa
Global Manufacturing Company.
Descripción de la vacante
* Strengthen and monitor internal control systems through continuous review and update for compliance with policies and procedures, manage financial resources, ensure that financial information is reliable, timely, relevant, complete, comparable and verifiable; including operational data.
* Verify compliance with tax obligations.
* Drives and oversees accounting continuous improvement efforts.
* Responsible for compliance, administration of fixed asset program.
* Manages Business Plan development.
* Identifies and analyzes variances in operating metrics within Administrative budget.
* Ensure statutory, taxation, legal and treasury compliance.
* Assist to coordinate transfer prices.
* Participate in tax planning strategies.
* Actively involved with the Mexico external finance services providers including the external auditors and local financing organizations.
* Good understanding of Mexican and US GAAP.
* Has a strong control focus and ideally experience of day to day Controllership in manufacturing businesses.
* Experience at handling statutory, taxation (Corporation tax, VAT, Income tax, flat tax, payroll taxes) and legal matters.
* Knowledge of manufacturing operations requirements.
* Solid knowledge in IFRS, inventory management, cost area and SOX Law (Sarbanes Oxley).
* Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint), TRESS and Oracle.
Perfil del candidato
* Bachelors' Degree: Accounting/Finance.
* Masters' Degree: Preferred, not required.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in similar position in a multi-national company.
* Fluent in English language (written & spoken)
* Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
* Handling Financial Reporting Standards.
* Deferred taxes.
* Labour obligations.
* Continuous update on tax, Social Security and Infonavit issues.
* Cost system.
Oferta de empleo
Benefits above law.
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.