- Be part of the success of an international manufacturing company
- By leading the Finance department of one of their Mexico's sites.
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global manufacturing company
- Ensure effective capital investment management is addressing governance, risk, financial performance, and post-investment reviews. Approves all capital and lease requests
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees related to departments in charge of and taking corrective action when necessary.
- Ensure administrative duties as required by US and Mexican accounting standards.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to monitor budget spending, reimbursements, payroll, and other expenses.
- Work closely with headquarters to ensure cohesive team and aligned objectives.
- Ensure the collecting, organizing, and storing information physically or using computers and filing systems according to government and accounting requirements.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits, including financial audit from US HQ
- Provide recommendations, Kip's and improvements to the department.
- This position requires a high level of communication to internal and external customers.
- Collect financial data and report to management monthly.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, management, or a related field.
* 10 year plus progressive accounting experience
* Exceptional leadership and management skills.
* Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and manufacturing software.
* Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
* Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
* Public accounting Audit experience - preferably auditing manufacturing companies.
* Bilingual, proficient spoken and written English.
Attractive compensation plant.