Plant Manager- Food & Beverages
Plant Manager will lead the management team in all aspects of the plant
Plant Manager will mentor/coach the management team to ensure success and growth
Detalles de la empresa
A national company specialized in snacks and beverages is looking for a Plant manager to supervise its two plants.
Descripción de la vacante
- Manage the operation of the plant to ensure deliveries in time, cost and form based on demand
- Ensure material inputs and resources, machines, methods, environmental conditions, information so that a continuous and timely flow is generated in the value chain
- Ensure the standardization of all operational processes for maintenance, production and quality.
- Systematically reduce operating and input costs generating value
- Review production plans and resource allocation.
- Guarantee the daily fulfillment of objectives and take corrective actions.
- Generate improvement projects (ie control by impressions, reporting of line efficiencies, production scheduling proposals to maximize throughput, etc.)
- Tracking PM inventory levels and supply plans
- Ensure competence and experience in the personnel of each position.
Perfil del candidato
- Bachelor in engineering, industrial, mechanical, chemical or similar
- 5 years of experience in a similar role in the food sector, in at least one family owned company
- Experience working in a plant of 800 workers
- Good knowledge of cost
- Good knowledge of continuous improvement, quality standards (ISSO, FSSC 22000 o similar)
- Very good knowledge of use of SAP
- Fluent in English
Oferta de empleo
- Fast growing company with international expansion plans
- Competitive salary with attractive compensation package