- Responsible for all plant operations and P&L results
- Lead the plant through the continuous growth of the operation
Sobre nuestro cliente
International automotive company, with strong presence in the Americas and Europe
The main responsibilities are:
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations in the casting and foundry business unit
- Responsible to create and manage yearly budgets, and oversee P&L results
- Lead the existing team, and coach new employees according to company growth
- Develop and maintain production metrics for quality, production efficiency, delivery, and safety
- Active involvement in daily operations, as well as long-range plans. Report results, and projects to the executive team.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
B.S in Engineering or related field. 8+ years in Plant Management/Operations Management roles, in the automotive casting/foundry industry. Six sigma, or lean manufacturing training is a strong plus. Proven experience in P&L results. Advanced English is a must.
Attractive compensation package