- Responsible for all the operation and financial results
- Give consultancy to the sales department for new product introduction
Sobre nuestro cliente
Manufacturing company, leader in steel manufacturing processes.
The main responsibilities are:
- Directs and manages staff: selects, hires, trains, coaches, monitors and assures that Plant and Corporate performance goals are met. Implements corporate strategies.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and application of new technology; prioritizes projects and assigns staff. Follows-up and keeps Corporate advised of project status
- Participates in the development and implementation of strategic plans for mill equipment, repairs, upgrades, new installations including parts, materials, special equipment, etc. Estimates and plans capital projects.
- Provides team leadership, integrating activities of various plant departments.
- Assures adherence to all safety and environmental regulations.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
B.S in Engineering or related field. 10+ years experience in related steel manufacturing environment and knowledge metallurgy or materials science highly preferred. 5+ years experience as Operations or Plant Manager. Advanced English is a must.
Attractive compensation package