Manage daily operations in the plant facility.
Responsible for the operation of the business.
Detalles de la empresa
International manufacturer of medical devices is looking for a Plant Manager.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Direct and manage plant operations for production, maintenance, quality, engineering, warehousing, HR and Finance.
- Full P&L
- Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
- Be responsible for operational turnaround
- Continuously operate at designed performance standards.
- Control costs to achieve company budget goals
- Implement and improve lean manufacturing processes across all divisions
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- To efficiently manage and direct the daily production activities
- Optimize, implement, and successfully manage production efficiency
- Manage the day to day activities of the manufacturing process.
Perfil del candidato
BS in Engineering. 5+ years' experience as Plant Manager/Operations Manager in manufacturing medical companies. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in operational turnaround. International experience is a plus. Advanced English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package and benefits above the law
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.