Provide overall operational performance, EH&S and P&L ownership for the Plant
Lead Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost performance
Detalles de la empresa
International manufacturing company
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
* Be responsible for the Plant and lead all aspects of the manufacturing operations, facilities, materials and employees.
* Lead a cross-functional organization and operational value stream by setting objectives, developing plans, executing daily management activities and implementing corrective action (as required) to ensure customer success
* Ability to establish organizational vision in both quantitative and qualitative measures with the ability to progress toward established vision.
* Foster a learning organization that is invested in recognizing and understanding performance gaps, instilling organizational energy to perpetually tackle the tough problems, embrace change for the better and progress as both an organization and a business.
Perfil del candidato
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
* Master's Degree preferred.
* Continuous Improvement Leadership Role and Black Belt in Lean / Six Sigma preferred.
* Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
* Strong management skills with ability to supervise multiple teams.
* Financial analysis skills
* Material management and planning skills
* 7 + years demonstrated experience with increasing responsibility in Materials, Mfg Eng, Quality, Production, Continuous Improvement ; 3+ years in Leadership role.
Oferta de empleo
$120,000 - $150,000 + additional benefits
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.