- Start up operations experience
- Fluent English
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global Manufacturing Metal Company.
The main responsibilities are:
- Develops and executes the business plan for plant at Nuevo Leon
- Responsible for the business management and profit and loss of plant operations
- Ensures sites are utilizing industry-wide best practices to carry out responsibilities in ERP utilization, sales, engineering and quoting
- Actively works with sales and operational teams in order to adjust to market dynamics.
- Ensures all customer orders meet established goals in terms of accuracy, quality, cost and delivery times.
- Works to generate and achieve annual forecasted budget.
- Make sure that operation is compliant with local laws and company policy
- Responsible for developing successfully new projects
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Industrial, Mechanical Engineering or related field. At least 10 years of experience in similar companies with manufacturing operations. Organization, Leadership, TeamWork. Experience using ERP is s plus. Fluent English
Competitive Salary + Company Perk
- Christmas Bonus
- Food vouchers
- Major medical Insurance