Pricing Manager - Panama
Propose possible remedies / action plans
Maintain a working relationship & open lines of communication with clients
Detalles del cliente
Important forwarding leader in the industry.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Maintain and load customer specific pricing and contract/rebates for all locations, along with managing the daily incoming
- Contract pricing email(s) to ensure on time & accurate implementation of these requests
- Establish best pricing and mathematical formulas to ensure optimal GM% goals for sites
- Maintain a working relationship & open lines of communication with internal customers, sales, vendors, procurement and other marketing functions to overcome any pricing related issues
- Demonstrate increased product knowledge over time
- Supervise and develop the team
Perfil del candidato
University Degree. +5 years of experience in similar positions. Demonstrated ability to interpret and organize large amount of data. Proficiency with Excel & Word. Must possess strong planning, organizational and execution skills. Must have the ability to set goals and meet deadlines. Must possess excellent customer service skills. Must demonstrate ownership of assigned responsibilities and ability to get the job done correctly and in a timely manner. Must possess a proactive and positive team approach to problem resolution. Must have the ability to establish strong working relationships with co-workers and management. Advanced English.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive salary package.