- Responsible of new product developing, new product designs
- Processes work instruction for cable manufacturing processes
Sobre nuestro cliente
Multinational manufacturing electronics company
- Responsible of new product developing, new product designs and manage product extensions.
- Processes work instructions for extrusion, taping, cabling, & braiding cable manufacturing processes.
- Evaluates Raw material and development.
- Provides technical direction for manufacturing processes when necessary for facilities located in Guadalajara.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
* At least 3 years of related experience
* Wire and cable experience with focus on extrusion process of foam polymers
* Experience in design of extrusions tips and dies and taping closing/folding tools/dies Education
* Advanced English
Attractive compensation package