Translate the product strategy into initiatives and requirements
Improve payment operations and customer experience
Detalles de la empresa
International VOD media Company
Descripción de la vacante
- Product management and development, working together with Technical and Payments teams to improve payment operations and customer experience.
- Project management, including creating business justifications and functional requirements for the product.
- Strong data analysis experience, extracting insights that drive business decisions, work closely with BI teams.
- Business management, including creating product strategy and managing program metrics
- Responsible for "the brand" information in website and apps (Terms and Conditions & FAQS, new devices, etc.)
- Responsible for the brand in marketing campaigns, customer and partner communication
- Product management and development, working together with Marketing, Growth, Alliances teams, to develop strategic partnerships.
- Responsible for the TV brand positioning (AVOD/ SVOD) for Mexico and Latam
- Set the vision for the product, understand how it connects to company objectives and drive users and subscriptions.
- Deep dive in user behavior, talk to real customers, see products used in the real world.
Perfil del candidato
- 8+ years product management or project management in complex/matrix environments. This experience must be will at least of 5 years experience at VOD service
- MBA + Bachelor Degree
- VOD product experience is required
- Solid expertise on Agile & SCRUM methodologies. Certification required
- Previous experience at Digital Marketing position
- Strong financial analytical capabilities that are used to further develop informed product strategies, which subsequently improves product performance.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Oferta de empleo
En Michael Page creemos en la diversidad e inclusión. Defendemos la igualdad de oportunidades sin discriminar por género, raza, edad, religión ni orientación sexual o por cualquier otro aspecto que pudiera ser considerado excluyente.