- Coordinates production activities
- Responsible for all quality related issues as they pertain to the chemical proce
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global Chemical plant in Coahuila
* Coordinate manufacturing activities of all shifts operations. Responsible for all quality related issues as they pertain to the manufacturing area
* Promote and support safety objectives
* Direct the department supervisors in the execution of their responsibilities to ensure meeting the plant's objectives for producing and shipping the quality and quantity of products.
* Monitor plant performance and direct the development of; and approve plans to improve output, quality, and costs.
* Monitors production to assure efficiency is maintained.
*Schedule, plan and conduct morning production meetings.
* Evaluate production equipment purchase/lease and conduct cost/benefit analysis.
* Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between relevant departments including purchasing, inventory and manufacturing engineering.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
* Minimum 5 years experience post professional qualification as a Production Manager or similar role
* Minimum 5 years experience of direct people management
* Bachelor degree in engineering (Industrial, chemical, mechanical, electrical)
* Desirable MBA
* Fluid in English and Spanish, verbal and writing
* SAP proficient or other ERP proficient
* Lean Manufacturing oriented preferrable
$60,000-$70,000 MXN + attractive compensation package