- Coordinate actions to fulfill the production goals according to customer needs
- Determine quality control standards and complete production programs
Sobre nuestro cliente
Global manufacturing company with campuses in North America, Europe and Asia.
The main responsibilities are:
- Lead a team of production, logistics, safety and quality in a highly automated manufacturing plant
- Maintain expenses within the budget
- Responsible for OEE and OTD KPIs
- Manage all the plant Headcount
- Responsible for quality control
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
B.S In engineering or related field. 15 + years experience in a manufacturing company. 5+ years experience in Production or Operations Manager roles. Experience in a highly automated plant is a plus. Advanced English is a must. International experience is preferred.
Attractive compensation package