Program Launch Buyer
Coordinate and develop suppliers for customer's new product introductions.
Support respective project prototype purchasing requirements.
Detalles del cliente
Global automotive manufacturing company, with manufacturing campuses in the Americas, Asia, and Europe.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Support improvement of supplier launch procedures to minimize inventory obsolescence and support lean manufacturing needs in alignment with operational expectations
- Provide active representation on the project teams throughout the APQP process
- Represent Purchasing at a variety of reviews related to program launch (sourcing committee, design review, launch readiness review, program review, etc.)
- Ensure sourcing activity is in line with cost targets and Purchasing processes
- Support the whole purchasing process for new products or localization of existing products through supplier search, Bill of Material, and cost management
Perfil del candidato
BS in Engineering. Minimum of 5 years' experience in the purchasing department in the automotive industry. Experience launching new programs. Knowledge of APQP methodology is a must. Advanced English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
- Attractive compensation package