Play a key role by managing and monitoring the company programs and launches.
Responsible for the organization main programs.
Detalles de la empresa
International Manufacturing Electronic Company is looking for a Program Manager.
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are to:
- Be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives.
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
Perfil del candidato
BS in Engineering. 5+ years of engineering experience, ideally in a management role in a contract manufacturer. Master`s degree in engineering management or business administration preferred. Experience in electronic industry and working with SMT processes is a must. Advanced English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
70,000 - 100,000 MXN. Plus benefits above the ones given by law.