Play a key role in the overall success of our organization
Managing, and monitoring the organization programs and launches.
Detalles de la empresa
International Manufacturing Automotive Company
Descripción de la vacante
* Be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
* Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
* Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
* Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
* Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
* Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
* Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
* Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
* Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
* Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
* Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
* Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
Perfil del candidato
* BS in Industrial Engineering. 6+ years of engineering experience, ideally in a management role in global companies. Master`s degree in engineering management or business administration preferred. Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a timeline-driven environment. International experience is a plus. Experience in automotive industry is a must. Experience working with Mercedes Benz is a must. Advanced English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package