Project Controls Manager
In charge of development of company plans and scheduling techniques
By analyzing and monitoring the project's critical path
Detalles de la empresa
International company, specialized in the EPC of renewable energies projects.
Descripción de la vacante
The manager's responsibilities are:
* To work closely with project managers, engineers, designers, procurement staff, construction managers, contractors and other project services staff to provide detailed planning and scheduling of projects from conceptual planning through engineering and construction
* To develop resource loaded schedules, including lists of activities, major milestones, critical approvals, long lead procurement items and other critical project deliverable to be scheduled and tracked for the projects.
* To develop project controls processes and standards
* To assess the impact(s) of design changes and schedule slippages and inform company management and clients of all schedule updates
* To apply vast knowledge of engineering, financial, procurement and construction terminology and concepts to develop project controls standards and procedures
* To provide guidance, direction and specialized assistance for the resolution of difficult project control problems. May interface with clients, attend regular meetings and give statistical reports
Perfil del candidato
* Two years experience with Master's OR five years experience with Bachelor's as Application Specialist, Business Analysis/Quality Analyst or related field.
* Advanced knowledge of energy engineering technology, codes, standards, etc., plus an in-depth understanding of the interdependence and relationship between other functional units
* Working knowledge of standard cost control methods utilized in the execution of various types of project (EPC, Joint Venture, Lump Sum, time and Material, Maintenance)
* Proficiency in SAP
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package in a fast growing company.