- Drive successful delivery of projects
- Manage all aspects of a given project, and deliver through effective planning
Sobre nuestro cliente
International shipping company
- Develop, maintain and update initiative charter, project plan, milestone/stage gate requirements, resource plan, and other documentation.
- Work with multiple stakeholder groups and technical teams to ensure project goals, objectives, and outcomes are aligned.
- Address resource gaps as necessary and proactively escalate and resolve concerns.
- Ensure objectives align with stakeholder goals and strategy.
- Maintain feedback loop with key stakeholders to identify and implement initiative adjustments required to deliver increased business value.
- Leverage business and technical knowledge related to each initiative to drive increased business value.
- Optimize day-to-day operational aspects of one or multiple initiatives or agile teams.
- Identify and coordinate dependencies on other initiatives.
- Contribute and drive the development of delivery standards and tools.
- Removes potential roadblocks from the path of the initiative team by negotiating conflicts and resolving issues.
- Develop or contribute to communication plans and ensure communication effectiveness.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- Strong knowledge of project management, SDLC methodologies tools.
- Deep knowledge of the principles and methods for planning and managing project initiatives.
- Knowledge of systems life cycle management and methods and tools for risk mitigation.
- 4+ years experience with at least 3 years of managing projects.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum preferred.
- Experience with project management tools, software delivery, and understanding of technology concepts.
- Experience working in highly cross-functional role, with multiple technologies.
Competitive salary + Benefits above the law