Quality Manager (Food & Beverages)
Plan, implement and manage the Quality Assurance Programs
Update and execute HACCP Plans for each product supplied by the plant.
Detalles de la empresa
Global food and beverages manufacturing company, with manufacturing campuses in the Americas, Asia, and Europe
Descripción de la vacante
The main responsibilities are:
- Ensure compliance, alignment and adequacy of the policies and procedures for Quality, Food Safety and Defense, Sanitation and Regulatory Affairs required by Regulatory Bodies, and clients
- Ensure an appropriate and timely response of possible Non-Conformities or Quality-Food Safety Issues of products produced and supplied
- Keep the Plant's Documentary Control System functional, effective and up-to-date at all times.
- Lead the Food Safety team (integrate, train and lead team members)
- Manage Suppliers Relationships as appropriated
Perfil del candidato
B.S in Food Engineering, Chemical Engineer or Industrial Engineering or related mayors. Certifications in Food Quality and Safety Management System (GFSI, FSSC 22000, HACCP, etc.) as lead auditor, internal auditor or implementation agent. Advanced English is a must. Lean Manufacturing/ Six Sigma certifications are a plus.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package.