Coordinate the activities required to meet quality standards.
Assist in respond to all regulatory and quality control requests.
Detalles del cliente
International Medical Devices Manufacturing Company
Descripción de la vacante
The main reponsibilities are:
- Lead quality activities
- Responsible for ensuring the Quality department works within ISO and regulatory regulations
- Remain current and proficient with US and international medical device regulations and provide interpretation and expertise to guide to the company on those regulations. Develop, maintain, perform, and/or supervise implementation of Quality procedures.
- Participate in the internal audit process to ensure compliance of our systems with internal and external requirements. Responsible for corrective and preventive action activities addressing deficiencies in quality department.
- Oversee training of Quality team members for new employees and for employees affected by changes to the system
- Responsible for personnel activities of direct reports including: staffing, training, performance evaluations, and career development including setting employee objectives linked to business initiatives and other key performance indicators
Perfil del candidato
BS in Engineering. 5+ years' experience as Quality Manager in global companies. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in global operations. International experience is a plus. Experience in medical device industry is a plus. Advanced English is a must.
Oferta de empleo
Attractive compensation package