Quality/Automation Engineer - (Selenium & Java)
Experience writing and maintaining automation scripts in SELENIUM.
Strong JAVA programming knowledge.
Detalles de la empresa
Cloud-based software company
Descripción de la vacante
- Bachelors degree in CS or Engineering (data-driven, white box test automation and system-level testing Hands on programming knowledge in Java or any OOPS technology is must for this role)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Automation scripting language such as Java Script, J-Unit and/or Selenium, Perl is a plus
- Expert ability to write clear and concise test documents and automation scripts
- Experience in delivering engineering applications using agile/scrum methodology
- Familiar with Open Source Automation Frameworks
- Experience with J2EE Technologies (e.g. JSP, Servlets, EJB, WebServices, SOA) is a plus Experience in testing and/or developing
- Enterprise Integration Systems and Financial applications.
- Experience with Force.com is a Plus
Perfil del candidato
As a quality/automation engineer, your primary responsibility will be writing and maintaining automation scripts in selenium using Selenium WebDriver. You need to have a background in Object-Oriented programming concepts and constructs. Hands-on engineer JAVA programming knowledge is a must for this position. You will need to be a hands-on engineer who can independently define, design automation scripts. You will be required to test the product and also define, design, create, test cases and test plans. You should be self-directed, team-oriented with a strong ability to work with cross-functional teams. You will need to identify missing test cases and refine existing scripts for modularity and to enable automation, estimate and prioritize work for optimal risk mitigation. You also have to be comfortable with initial manual testing of new features, so you have the understanding of functional knowledge, including the software systems to implement automation.
Oferta de empleo
Negotiable + Benefits